Friday 5 February 2010

DUCATI MONSTER

As i mentioned yesterday i will get some photos of these Ducati bikes today, so i dash to the dealer store to take some shots when i'm free, but my bro beat me first, he was there before me...with his butt on the brand new DUCATI Monster 1100...

as i posted yesterday saying that 8-10 units of DUCATI are inported, but actually only 2 units are in town, the MONSTER 696 & 1100, and both bike already been booked by customers..but the bike are yet to send for technical inspection and will only be legal to burn rubber on Brunei's Tarmac next 2 to 3 weeks time...so to my friend who own the 1100, be patient dude...take the time to get yourself a nice helmet to match the bike...
The selling price of the Monster 696 is around $18k & the 1100 is about $24k and 4 to 6 months to get the bike..better book early...by the way my bro doesn't look good on these bike with a huge belly the size of Temburong...

No comments:

Post a Comment